|Occupation||art critic, curator, writer|
|Notable works||Cybernetic serendipity: the computer and the arts|
Jasia Reichardt was born in Warsaw, Poland, in 1933. In the 1950s she was assistant editor of Art News and Review, a weekly arts magazine. From 1963 to 1971 she was assistant director of the Institute of Contemporary Arts in London. In 1968 she curated the Cybernetic Serendipity and Fluorescent Chrysanthemum exhibition at the ICA, and was editor of Cybernetic serendipity: the computer and the arts, a special edition of Studio International magazine, which was published at the same time. From 1974 to 1976 Reichardt was a director of the Whitechapel Art Gallery. Since 1990, with Nick Waldley. She has taught at the Architectural Association and other colleges. She has organised and catalogued the Themerson Archive.
- "Persecution and survival: One family, three cities, six years of war". Ham & High. 9 March 2017. Retrieved 18 June 2018.
- Jasia Reichardt archive of concrete and sound poetry, 1959-1977. Getty Research Institute. Accessed January 2014.
- Charlie Gere, ‘Minicomputer Experimentalism in the United Kingdom from the 1950s to 1980’ in Hannah Higgins, & Douglas Kahn (Eds.), Mainframe experimentalism: Early digital computing in the experimental arts. Berkeley, CA: University of California Press (2012), p. 119
- Jasia Reichardt (ed) (November 1968). Cybernetic Serendipity, the computer and the arts. Studio International Special Issue 905.
- Reichardt, Jasia (1971). The computer in art. Studio Vista.
- Reichardt, Jasia (1971). Cybernetics, art, and ideas. New York Graphic Society.
- Reichardt, Jasia (1978). Robots: Fact, Fiction, and Prediction. Penguin Books. ISBN 978-0-14-004938-1.
- Fernandex, Maria (Fall 2008). "Detached from history: Jasia Reichardt and Cybernetic Serendipity". Art Journal. Archived from the original (PDF) on 4 February 2009. (requires membership)
- Usselmann, Rainer (October 2003). "The Dilemma of Media Art: Cybernetic Serendipity at the ICA London" (PDF). Leonardo. 36 (5): 389–396. doi:10.1162/002409403771048191. (requires membership)
- MacGregor, Brent (October 2002). Cybernetic Serendipity Revisited. Proceedings of the 4th Conference on Creativity & Cognition. pp. 11–13. doi:10.1145/581710.581713. ISBN 978-1581134650. (requires membership)
- "Cybernetic Serendipity". 26 July 2006. Retrieved 8 October 2008.
- Jasia Reichardt archive of concrete and sound poetry, 1958-1975 at the Getty Research Institute
- Jasia Reichardt correspondence, 1956-1987 at the Getty Research Institute