Jas Arora is an Indian model and Bollywood actor, best known for his appearance in the music video "Gur Naalo Ishq Mitha" (1998). He comes from a Punjabi background. His movie debut was in Main Solah Baras Ki in the year 1998, directed by Dev Anand and later in movies such as Dushman, Monsoon Wedding, Chalte Chalte, Pyaar Ke Side Effects, Ek Paheli Leela and Freaky Ali.
|Ek Paheli Leela|
He acted in the popular music video "Gur Nalon Ishq Mitha", "Mera Laung Gawacha" and in "Yaaro Sab Dua Karo". He also acted in Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan as Prithvi's father.
Jas has collaborated with an Italian brand named Tod's. It's Tod's limited Edition Men's Shoe collection for India in collaboration with Jas Arora, which consists of moccasin finely embroidered with geometric and floral designs and much more, for the Indian market.
- Gur Naalo Ishq Mitha (1998)
- Mera Laung Gawacha (1998)
- Yaaro Sab Dua Karo (1998)
- D'Cruz, Caroline (9 April 2012). "Jas Arora's new fashion statement - Times Of India". Indiatimes. Retrieved 8 July 2012.
- He starred in Jas Arora, Main Solah Baras Ki (10 March 1998)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 16 September 2016. Retrieved 26 March 2016.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
Madhur Kant Kurl: