|Date of birth||June 23, 1995|
|Place of birth||Inglewood, California, United States|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|2014–2016||LA Galaxy II||61||(4)|
|2014–||United States U20|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of October 26, 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of August 2, 2014
Born in Inglewood, California, Villarreal started his career at the LA Galaxy academy set-up. While with the U18s Villarreal scored ten goals as he led his team to the Southwest Division championship. In 2014, he signed his first professional contract with the LA Galaxy II, the reserve team of the LA Galaxy, of the USL. He made his debut for the team on June 8, 2014 against the Dayton Dutch Lions. Villarreal came on as a 58th minute substitute for Jack McBean as LA Galaxy II won 5–1.
He made his debut for the senior team on May 21, 2017, coming on as a late substitute for the injured João Pedro in the 87th minute as LA Galaxy beat Minnesota United 2–1.
Villarreal signed with USL side Sacramento Republic FC for the 2018 season on January 4, 2018.
Villarreal has represented the United States at the under-20 level.
Villareal was born in the United States and is of Mexican descent. His older brother José (born 1993) is also a professional soccer player.
|LA Galaxy II||2014||USL||4||0||2||0||—||—||6||0|
- "Galaxy II signs academy product Jaime Villarreal". SoccerAmerica. Retrieved August 2, 2014.
- "LA Galaxy II vs. Dayton Dutch Lions 5 - 1". Soccerway. Retrieved August 2, 2014.
- Bjork, Erika (4 January 2018). "Sacramento Republic FC Sign Former MLS Midfielder Jaime Villarreal".
- Serrano, Adam. "LA Galaxy U-18 Jaime Villarreal seeks to follow in his older brother's footsteps". LA Galaxy. Retrieved August 2, 2014.
- "A Shot at the Galaxy Los Angeles Magazine". 1 October 2014.
- Jaime Villarreal at Soccerway