Jacques Rozier (French: [ʁo.zje]; born 1926 in Paris) is a French film director and screenwriter. He is one of the lesser known members of the French New Wave movement and has collaborated with Jean-Luc Godard. Three of his films have been screened at the Cannes Film Festival. In 1978, he was a member of the jury at the 28th Berlin International Film Festival.
Rozier in 2017.
Shorts and TV work
- Comment devenir cinéaste sans se prendre la tête (1995)
- Revenez plaisirs exilés! (Alceste) (TV) (1992)
- Joséphine en tournée (TV) (1990)
- Lettre d'un cinéaste: Jacques Rozier (TV: episode of Cinéma cinémas) (1983)
- Lettre de la Sierra Morena (1983)
- Nono Nénesse (1976)
- Jean Vigo (TV: episode of Cinéastes de notre temps) (1964)
- Ni figue ni raisin (TV) (1964)
- Le Parti Des Choses (1963)
- Dans Le Vent [doc] (1962)
- Blue Jeans (1958)
- Rentrée des classes (1956)