Jackson Township, Tippecanoe County, Indiana
Location in Tippecanoe County
|Coordinates: 40°15′33″N 87°02′06″W|
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||41.46 sq mi (107.4 km2)|
|• Land||41.46 sq mi (107.4 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||748 ft (228 m)|
|• Density||12/sq mi (5/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
47909, 47918, 47967, 47981, 47992
|GNIS feature ID||453471|
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these three cemeteries: Shelby, Sugar Grove and Wheeler Grove.
- Tippecanoe School Corporation
- Indiana's 4th congressional district
- State House District 41
- State Senate District 22
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- United States National Atlas
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2017-05-09.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.