Jackson Township, DeKalb County, Indiana
Location of Jackson Township in DeKalb County
|Coordinates: 41°18′30″N 85°10′00″W|
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||35.59 sq mi (92.2 km2)|
|• Land||35.4 sq mi (92 km2)|
|• Water||0.19 sq mi (0.5 km2)|
|Elevation||850 ft (259 m)|
|• Density||86.5/sq mi (33.4/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453440|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.59 square miles (92.2 km2), of which 35.4 square miles (92 km2) (or 99.47%) is land and 0.19 square miles (0.49 km2) (or 0.53%) is water. Dunton Lake is in this township.
Cities and towns
- Auburn (south edge)
The township contains two cemeteries: Bear Creek and Watson.
- "Jackson Township, DeKalb County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on September 11, 2013. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- History of DeKalb County, Indiana: Together with Sketches of Its Cities, Villages and Towns. Inter-State Publishing Company. 1885. p. 638.