Jack Rutherford (actor)
Jack Rutherford (April 12, 1893 – August 21, 1982) was a British film and television actor. Rutherford first appeared in British films in leading or prominent supporting roles during the silent era. He later went to Hollywood where he often played villains in Western films. His most significant American role was as the Sheriff in the 1930 comedy Whoopee! (1930).
|Died||21 August 1982 89) (aged|
|Occupation||Film actor and Television actor|
- The Marriage Business (1927)
- The Streets of London (1929)
- Half Shot at Sunrise (1930)
- Whoopee! (1930)
- Cowboy Counsellor (1932)
- Roman Scandals (1933)
- The Affairs of Cellini (1934)
- Justice of the Range (1935)
- The Oregon Trail (1936)
- Raw Timber (1937)
- Riders of Black Mountain (1940)
- Rollin' Home to Texas (1940)
- Utah (1945)
- Untamed Fury (1947)
- Hark p.45
- Harker, Ina Rae. American Cinema of The 1930s: Themes and Variations. Rutgers University Press, 2007.
- Low, Rachel. The History of British Film: Volume IV, 1918–1929. Routledge, 1997.