Ivy League Men's Soccer Player of the Year
The Ivy League Men's Soccer Player of the Year is an annual award presented by the Ivy League to the best offensive and defensive player in the conference. From 1979 until 2012 there was one award presented. Starting in 2013, two awards were presented: the offensive and defensive players of the year.
|†||Co-Players of the Year|
|*||Awarded a national Player of the Year award:|
TDS Player of the Year
SA Player of the Year
|Player (X)||Denotes the number of times the player had been awarded the AAC Player of the Year award at that point|
Player of the Year (1979–2012)
Offensive Player of the Year (2013–)
|2017||Arthur Bosua (2)||Columbia||Sr.|
- "Ivy League Men's Soccer Record Book: 2017-18" (PDF). ivyleague.com. Princeton, New Jersey: Ivy League. October 24, 2017. p. 14. Retrieved January 2, 2019.
- "Hall of Fame Series: Steve Charles". gocolumbialions.com. September 16, 2016. Retrieved January 2, 2019.
- "Barry Nix". gocolumbialions.com. August 8, 2006. Retrieved January 3, 2019.
- "Columbia midfielder Steve Sirtis was named the Ivy League Player of the Year". United Press International. News World Communications. November 30, 1983.
- Yannis, Alex (November 7, 1984). "Lions Top L.I.U. in Soccer, 3-2". The New York Times. Retrieved January 3, 2019.
- "Men's Soccer All-Ivy, Postseason Award Winners Announced". ivyleague.com. November 16, 2016. Retrieved January 7, 2019.
- "Men's Soccer All-Ivy, Postseason Award Winners Announced". ivyleague.com. November 17, 2017. Retrieved January 7, 2019.
- "Men's Soccer All-ivy, Postseason Award Winners Announced". ivyleague.com. November 11, 2018. Retrieved January 6, 2019.