Ivo Rudolph Jarosy (9 November 1921 – 1 May 1996) was a German-born British film publicist and cinema manager who ran London's Academy 1-2-3 for many years.
He was born in Berlin on 9 November 1921, the son of Dora Constance Lehmann and her first husband, Anton Jarosy (1887–1951), a Jewish Yugoslavian artist. Her second husband was the Austrian film director, editor and producer George Hoellering, who became Jarosy's stepfather.
In the mid-1960s, Joan Jarosy (1922–2012) founded the International Neighbours Housing Association, one of the first new-style housing associations.
- Allen Eyles. "Ivo Jarosy: Obituary | People | News". The Independent. Retrieved 6 March 2016.
- "Tiroche Auction House". tiroche.co.il. Retrieved 10 September 2016.
- "Braun Family Archive". bodley.ox.ac.uk. Retrieved 10 September 2016.
- Christie, Ian. "Hoellering, George Michael (1897–1980)". ODNB. Retrieved 6 March 2016.
- "Obituary: Death of housing charity founder Joan Jarosy | Camden New Journal". camdennewjournal.com. Retrieved 10 September 2016.