|Date of birth||June 24, 1968|
|Place of birth||SR Croatia SFR Yugoslavia|
|1996–1997||Singapore Armed Forces FC|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Raguž played with NK Zadar of the Croatian First Football League in 1992. In 1994, he went abroad to play in the American Professional Soccer League with the Toronto Rockets. He made his debut for Toronto on July 27, 1994 against Montreal Impact. He later played in the newly formed S.League with the Singapore Armed Forces FC, where he formed an instrumental triumvirate with fellow Croatian imports Velimir Crljen, and Jure Ere. In his debut season he was named the Player of the Year. During his tenure with SAFFC he won a league title, Singapore Cup, and the Singapore FA Cup. In 1999, he returned to Croatia to play with NK Slaven Belupo. The following season he had another season in Singapore with Woodlands Wellington FC. After a brief stint with Woodlands he returned to his former club Zadar for the 2001-02 season. In 2003, he played with Toronto Croatia in the Canadian Professional Soccer League.
- "Ivica Raguž". hrnogomet.com. Retrieved 2017-08-31.
- Lodes, Kirk J. (2008). The American Soccer Guide. Kirk Lodes. ISBN 9781930852099.
- Glover, Robin. "July 27, 1994". www.rocketrobinsoccerintoronto.com. Retrieved 2017-08-31.
- "S-league: Facts & Figures". Retrieved 2017-08-31.
- Woile, Dennis Grebasch, Michael. "Slaven Belupo 1999-00". en.eufo.de. Retrieved 2017-08-31.
- Woile, Dennis Grebasch, Michael. "NK Zadar 2001-02". en.eufo.de. Retrieved 2017-08-31.
- "CPSL - Canadian Professional Soccer League". 2004-10-19. Archived from the original on 2004-10-19. Retrieved 2017-08-31.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)