It Couldn't Have Happened – But It Did
It Couldn't Have Happened – But It Did is a 1936 American romantic crime drama film directed by Phil Rosen. The film is also known as It Couldn't Have Happened (American review title).
|It Couldn't Have Happened - But It Did|
|Directed by||Phil Rosen|
|Produced by||Maury M. Cohen (producer)|
|Written by||Arthur T. Horman (original story and screenplay)|
|Edited by||Roland D. Reed|
Invincible Pictures Corp.
|Distributed by||Chesterfield Pictures|
- Reginald Denny as Greg Stone
- Evelyn Brent as Beverly Drake
- Jack La Rue as Smiley Clark
- Inez Courtney as Linda Sands
- Hugh Marlowe as Edward Forrest
- Claude King as Ellis Holden
- Bryant Washburn as Norman Carter
- Robert Homans as Police Lt. O'Neill
- Crauford Kent as Bob Bennett
- Robert Frazer as Lloyd Schaefer - Stage Manager
- Miki Morita as Hashi - Houseboy
- Emily LaRue as Ingenue
Theatrical Writer Greg Stone (Reginald Denny) is rehearsing with his troupe. Some secrets between the actors. And some problems with contracts to be signed with the producers. Then two murders. Stone is forced into investigating ...
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to It Couldn't Have Happened.|