Ishq Zahe Naseeb
Ishq Zahe Naseeb (Urdu: عشق زھے نصیب; lit:Love, My Good Luck) is a Pakistani mystery drama television series co-produced by Momina Duraid and Moomal Shunaid under MD Productions and Moomal Entertainment which will start on Hum TV from 21 June 2019. The series focuses on Split Personality disorder, portrayed by Zahid Ahmed along with Sonya Hussain and Sami Khan in lead role whereas Zarnish Khan and Jinaan Hussain in pivot roles. It also has Yumna Zaidi and Azekah Daniel in an extended cameo appearance.
|Ishq Zahe Naseeb|
|Genre||Drama Mystery Romance|
|Written by||Hashim Nadeem|
|Directed by||Farooq Rind|
|Theme music composer||Naveed Nashad|
|Opening theme||"Tera Ishq Hai Zahe Naseeb"|
|Ending theme||"Mera Hijr Hai Zahe Naseeb" by Naveed Nashad|
|Country of origin||Pakistan|
|No. of seasons||01|
|No. of episodes||24 as of December 6th 2019.|
|Production company(s)||MD Productions|
|Distributor||Hum Network Limited|
|Original network||Hum TV|
|Picture format||PAL (576i)|
|Audio format||Stereophonic sound|
|Original release||21 June 2019 –|
The story is initially introduced as two separate stories. The first one is that of a poor but happy and bubbly girl named Gauhar, who is in love with a boy named Kashif. Kashif too, is very serious about her and the two want to get married. However, one day they are spotted by Gauhar's brother and this creates serious troubles for Gauhar. Also, Gauhar has a nasty cousin Jehangir who is using a family debt as a way of pressurising Gauhar into marrying him.
Meanwhile, Sameer is a wealthy handsome young businessman whose mother abandoned him when he was a child and his father died. He was then raised by his step-mother. In his past he went through some traumatic experiences that caused him to develop a split personality disorder, which has been kept a secret between Sameer and his step-mother. He got engaged to a girl named Zoya who he thought would help him get over his issues but she died mysteriously. Some believe Sameer killed her, while others believe she committed suicide.
After her sister's wedding, Gohar went to Sameer's office to take the place of her sister as a receptionist but ends up becoming the governess at Sameer's house where his step-mother grows fond of Gauhar. Gauhar doesn’t tell her family about this job which causes more problems with her family. Jehangir finds out that she is working at the house and tells Gauhar’s brother. The marriage ends and Jehangir, isolated, chooses to take revenge on Gauhar by throwing acid on her face (ruining her heavenly beauty) but fails. Meanwhile, Sameer and Gauhar's relationship blossoms as does Kashif’s romance with his female boss Donia.
Sameer then one day takes Gauhar out for dinner at a hotel. Conicidentally, Kashif is also there with Donia and he sees Sameer proposing to Gauhar which Gauhar accepts. Kashif then gets engaged to Donia on the same day Gauhar does. Sameer also gifts Gauhar with a gold necklace set which Gauhar once thought Kashif will buy for her for their wedding. He also gets the same necklace set for Donia and Kashif and Kashif realizes that it was the same set that he promised he will buy for Gauhar.
The next episode reveals that Kashif wants Gauhar to marry him.
Will Sameer ever be able to recover and not let his split personality, Sameera, affect his life choices? Will Gauhar ever find the truth behind Sameer’s condition? Watch Ishq Zahe Naseeb on Hum TV every Friday to find out what happens next.
- Zahid Ahmed as Sameer, Sameera (A split personality) (male lead)
- Sonya Hussain as Gauhar Rasheed (Female lead)
- Sami Khan as Kashif (Second Male Lead)
- Zarnish Khan as Donia (Second female lead)
- Jinaan Hussain as Bushra; (Gauhar's sister)
- Yumna Zaidi as Shakra; Sameer's split personality character.
- Azekah Daniel as Zoya (Special appearance)
- Ismat Zaidi as Sabiha (Sameer's step-mother)
- Humaira Bano as Gohar's mother
- Beena Chaudhry as Kashif's mother
- Akbar Subhani as Gohar's father
- Saad Azhar as Saleem; Gohar’s brother
- Hajra Khan as Zakiya; Saleem's wife
- Ghazala Butt as Gohar's aunt (Jehangir’s mother)
- Manzoor Qureshi as Mr. Jabbar, Donia's father and Kashif's boss
- Aliya Jamshed as Bushra's mother-in-law
- "Zahid Ahmed to play a cross-dresser in Ishq Zahe Naseeb". Dunya News. Retrieved 2019-05-30.
- Haq, Irfan Ul (2019-05-27). "Zahid Ahmed says he will play a man with split personality disorder in an upcoming drama". DAWN. Retrieved 2019-05-30.
- Tribune.com.pk (2019-05-28). "Zahid Ahmed sheds light on split personality disorders in upcoming drama". The Express Tribune. Retrieved 2019-05-30.
- Athar, Arslan (2019-05-31). "Imran Ashraf Inspired Zahid Ahmed To Take On His Latest Role, And We Couldn't Be Happier". MangoBaaz. Retrieved 2019-06-04.
- "Zahid Ahmad split up over 'Ishq Zahe Naseeb'". Gulf News. Retrieved 2019-06-17.