Isacco Ravaioli, best known as Isarco Ravaioli (3 March 1933 – 15 February 2004), was an Italian film actor.
3 March 1933
|Died||15 February 2004 70) (aged|
Life and career
Born in Ravenna, Ravaioli obtained a diploma of teaching in his hometown, and he started working as a primary school teacher. Later, driven by his passion for cinema, he moved to Rome where he first attended the drama school held by Peter Scharoff, soon obtaining his first film roles, and then enrolled the Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia, graduating in 1957. Ravaioli appeared in dozens of films until his retirement in the 1980s, mainly of adventure and peplum genre.
- La storia del fornaretto di Venezia (1952)
- Francis the Smuggler (1953)
- Wives and Obscurities (1956)
- The Vampire and the Ballerina (1960)
- My Son, the Hero (1962)
- 79 A.D. (1962)
- A Very Private Affair (1962)
- Vulcan, Son of Giove (1962)
- Casablanca, Nest of Spies (1963)
- Sandokan to the Rescue (1964)
- Heroes of Fort Worth (1965)
- Secret Agent 777 (1965)
- Satanik (1968)
- Deadly Inheritance (1968)
- The Invincible Six (1970)
- Deadly Chase (1978)
- Tough to Kill (1978)
- Roberto Chiti; Roberto Poppi; Enrico Lancia. Dizionario del cinema italiano : Gli attori dal 1930 ai giorni nostri. Gremese Editore, 2002. ISBN 8884402697.