Isabella Riva (22 April 1887 - 10 August 1985) was an Italian actress.
Isabella Riva in The Mill on the Po (1949)
22 April 1887
|Died||10 August 1985 98) (aged|
Born in Nizza Monferrato, Asti as Isabella Trufarelli, daughter of actors, Riva began acting as a child in the stage company ran by her grandparents. After working in several companies, in 1919 she became main actress of the Alfredo Sainati stage company. She was also a film and television actress.
Riva retired in 1968, moving to Bologna in the retirement home for actors "Lyda Borelli" where she continued to teach acting for several years.
- Snow White and the Seven Thieves (1949)
- The Mill on the Po (1949)
- The Angel of the Alps (1957)
- "E' morta l'attrice Isabella Riva". La Repubblica. 15 August 1985. Retrieved 6 December 2013.
- "Morta a Bologna la Truffarelli una vita di teatro". La Stampa. 14 August 1985. p. 14.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.