Intrex Trade Exchange Ltd
Intrex Trade Exchange Ltd is India's first ever Cash Trade Exchange, based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. formerly known as Intrex India Ltd, is a public limited company incorporated in Year 2000 by Essel Group. The Trade exchange, comprising both a cash and a cashless exchange, offers Indian businesses an integrated platform for their finance, marketing and sourcing requirements.
|Key people||Naveen Surya (CEO & MD)|
|Currency||Indian rupee (₹)|
- "Now, swap your old mobile for a music system!". Economic Times. New Delhi, India. 22 July 2005. Archived from the original on 5 November 2012. Retrieved 2 December 2010 – via Highbeam.com.
- TNN (20 May 2004). "Indiatimes Shopping launches ITZ Cash". The Times of India. Retrieved 2 December 2010.
- "Intrex India". Intrex India. 14 March 2002. Retrieved 2 December 2010.
- "IntrexIndia.com". Itx.co.in. Retrieved 2 December 2010.
- Our Regional Bureau / Chennai (3 February 2005). "IRCTC, Intrex in tie-up for rly booking via pre-paid cards". Business-standard.com. Retrieved 2 December 2010.
- "'A cashless trade exchange can offer integrated services'". Financialexpress.com. 18 January 2002. Retrieved 2 December 2010.