in Dossobuono di Villafranca di Verona, Italy
Via Monte Baldo 20, Dossobuono di Villafranca di Verona,
Intimissimi clothing was sold through Victoria's Secret's in a third-party partnership arrangement. In 2007, this partnership was expanded to sell Intimissimi in 240 Victoria's Secret stores.
In October 2017, the brand launched its fourth edition of Intimissimi on ice in the Verona Arena, with costumes designed by Chiara Ferragni. In October 2017, Intimissimi opened a 500-square-foot store on New York's Fifth Avenue.
- Dan Eaton (2008-12-27). "Newsmaker: Wexner's moves tip Limited's scales to personal care, lingerie". Business First of Columbus. Retrieved 2009-04-10.
- "Shlomit Malka - Israeli Model". Fashion Gone Rogue. Retrieved 2017-09-27.
- "Now You Can Buy Lingerie Like '50 Shades' Star Dakota Johnson". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2017-09-27.
- FashionNetwork.com. "Chiara Ferragni to design costumes for Intimissimi on Ice show". FashionNetwork.com. Retrieved 2017-09-28.
- "Intimissimi inaugura sulla Fifth Avenue | Amica". Amica. Retrieved 2017-11-02.
- "Intimissimi conquista New York - VanityFair.it". VanityFair.it (in Italian). 2017-10-23. Retrieved 2017-11-02.
- "Ana Ivanović - Intimissimi". Intimissimi Shop. Retrieved 4 April 2018.