International Exhibition of Marine and Maritime Hygiene
The International exhibition of marine and maritime hygiene was a world's fair held in Genoa in 1914.
|International exhibition of marine and maritime hygiene|
|Name||International exhibition of marine and maritime hygiene|
|Area||Piazza della Vittoria|
|Opening||23 May 1914|
|Closure||15 December 1914|
|Previous||Exposition universelle et internationale (1913) in Ghent|
|Next||Panama–Pacific International Exposition in San Francisco|
The overall design of the fair was by Gino Coppedè. There were 1200 exhibitors from all continents.
A monorail and a cable car were both built for the exhibition, with the monorail, known as Telfer, continuing to run until 1918.
- "Genova 101 anni fa, un altro mondo… | LETTERE DAL MONDO" (in Italian). Retrieved 29 December 2016.
- "Esposizione Igiene, Marina e Colonie, 1914" (in Italian). Retrieved 25 August 2015.
- "L'Esposizione Internazionale di Genova del 1914: la mostra - Mentelocale.it" (in Italian). Retrieved 31 December 2016.
- "Esposizioni coloniali. su Wrnzla" (in Italian). Retrieved 31 December 2016.
- "La Mostra sull'Expo' 1914 - Centro Congressi Genova" (in Italian). Retrieved 31 December 2016.