International Conference on Concurrency Theory
The International Conference on Concurrency Theory (CONCUR) is an academic conference in the field of computer science, with focus on the theory of concurrency and its applications. It is the flagship conference for concurrency theory according to the International Federation for Information Processing Working Group on Concurrency Theory (WP 1.8). The conference is organised annually since 1988. Since 2015, papers presented at CONCUR are published in the LIPIcs–Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics, a "series of high-quality conference proceedings across all fields in informatics established in cooperation with Schloss Dagstuhl –Leibniz Center for Informatics". Before, CONCUR papers were published in the series Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
- According to CORE Ranking, CONCUR has rank A ("excellent conference, and highly respected in a discipline area").
- According to Google Scholar Metrics (as of 20 July 2019), CONCUR has H5-index 21 and H5-median 34.
|International Conference on Concurrency Theory|
|Publisher||LIPICS,Lecture Notes in Computer Science|
- 30th CONCUR 2019: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- 29th CONCUR 2018: Beijing, China
- 28th CONCUR 2017: Berlin, Germany
- 27th CONCUR 2016: Québec City, Canada
- 26th CONCUR 2015: Madrid, Spain
- 25th CONCUR 2014: Rome, Italy
- 24th CONCUR 2013: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 23rd CONCUR 2012: Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- 22nd CONCUR 2011: Aachen, Germany
- 21st CONCUR 2010: Paris, France
- 20th CONCUR 2009: Bologna, Italy
- 19th CONCUR 2008: Toronto, Canada
- 18th CONCUR 2007: Lisbon, Portugal
- 17th CONCUR 2006: Bonn, Germany
- 16th CONCUR 2005: San Francisco, CA, USA
- 15th CONCUR 2004: London, UK
- 14th CONCUR 2003: Marseille, France
- 13th CONCUR 2002: Brno, Czech Republic
- 12th CONCUR 2001: Aalborg, Denmark
- 11th CONCUR 2000: Pennsylvania State University, Pennsylvania, USA
- 10th CONCUR 1999: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- 9th CONCUR 1998: Nice, France
- 8th CONCUR 1997: Warsaw, Poland
- 7th CONCUR 1996: Pisa, Italy
- 6th CONCUR 1995: Philadelphia, PA, USA
- 5th CONCUR 1994: Uppsala, Sweden
- 4th CONCUR 1993: Hildesheim, Germany
- 3rd CONCUR 1992: Stony Brook, NY, USA
- 2nd CONCUR 1991: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 1st CONCUR 1990: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Concurrency: Theory, Language, And Architecture 1989: Oxford, UK
- Concurrency 1988: Hamburg, Germany
- Seminar on Concurrency 1984: Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- International Conference on Formal Modeling and Analysis of Timed Systems (FORMATS)
- International Conference on Quantitative Evaluation of SysTems (QEST)
- "Conferences - IFIP WG 1.8 (Concurrency Theory)". concurrency-theory.org. Retrieved 2019-02-08.
- "Schloss Dagstuhl : LIPIcs". www.dagstuhl.de. Retrieved 2019-02-03.
- "dblp: CONCUR 2015". dblp.org. Retrieved 2019-02-03.
- "dblp: Concurrency 1988". dblp.org. Retrieved 2019-02-03.
- "CORE 2018 - CONCUR". portal.core.edu.au. Retrieved 2019-02-03.
- "CONCUR - Google Scholar Metrics". scholar.google.dk. Retrieved 2019-07-20.
- "CONCUR 2019 - AMSTERDAM". event.cwi.nl. Retrieved 2019-02-03.
- "CONCUR 2018 - BEIJING". lcs.ios.ac.cn. Retrieved 2019-02-03.
- "CONCUR 2017". www.concur2017.tu-berlin.de. Retrieved 2019-02-03.
- "CONCUR2016: Home". www.concur2016.ulaval.ca. Retrieved 2019-02-03.