Interline Bus Services
Interline Bus Services is an Australian bus company operating services in South West Sydney.
|Service area||South West Sydney|
|Service type||Bus services|
|Fleet||111 (November 2019)|
On 1 June 1989, it merged with Oliveri's Transport Service, Green Valley with both renamed Metro-link Bus Lines. In August 1992, it was separated from Oliveri transport Services when the founding Oliveri families parted company and the family of the late John Oliveri acquired all the shares in Ingleburn Bus Services Pty Ltd and started trading as Interline Bus Services.
On 1 June 2014, Interline took over all Region 2 routes from Region 2 partner Busabout.
In the early 1990s ex ACTION Leyland Nationals, Transperth Leyland B21s and Urban Transit Authority Leyland Atlanteans were purchased. These were in turn replaced by ex ACTION Mercedes-Benz O305s and Renault PR100.2s. More recently new Volvos and Daewoos have been purchased.
Ingleburn Bus Service had a light green and red livery that gave way to Metro-link's turquoise. Interline adopted a white and blue scheme.
As of November 2019, the Interline fleet consists of 111 buses.
- "Contractor changes in Sydney regions 2 and 15" Australian Bus issue 64 July 2014 pages 40/41
- "Metro Link" Australian Bus Panorama 5/3 November 1989 page 51
- "Ownership Changes" Fleetline December 1989 page 194
- History of Giovanni Oliveri and Ingleburn Bus Services Interline
- Interline Bus Services Australian Bus Fleet Lists
- New South Wales Bus Operators and Fleet Listings. Sydney: Historic Commercial Vehicle Association. 1993. p. 41.
- Southern Cross Transit Australian Bus Fleet Lists
- History Southern Cross Transit
- Region 2 Archived 25 March 2012 at the Wayback Machine Transport NSW
- More than 60 new buses and improved customer service with new bus contracts Transport for NSW 29 August 2013
- Busabout Home Page, Busabout, Retrieved 10 May 2014