InterWorx is web hosting control panel software developed by InterWorx LLC. The application is divided into two interfaces: NodeWorx, which is used by a server administrators to manage a server, and SiteWorx, which is used by a website owner to manage a particular web site. The NodeWorx interface also contains functionality for web hosting resellers to securely manage multiple SiteWorx accounts without allowing the ability to manage server daemons and configurations.
|Operating system||CentOS, Fedora, RHEL, Scientific Linux|
|Available in||Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish|
|Type||Web hosting control panel|
In addition to a web-based user interface, all InterWorx functions can be managed from the command line or API. InterWorx requires a dedicated server or virtual private server. System requirements of InterWorx are minimal, as it may run server clusters on Raspberry Pi devices using the ARM chipset.
InterWorx was originally developed as an internal project of web host Nexcess in the early 2000s, and was spun off to form an independent company (InterWorx LLC) in 2004. The product is currently developed and maintained by a development team located in Pittsburgh, PA.
The InterWorx control panel comes equipped with most standard web hosting control panel features, with additional focus on load balancing and server clustering in a Comparison of web hosting control panels.
- Official InterWorx Changelog InterWorx, InterWorx.com. 2014-06-17.
- HostingCon 2013: See InterWorx Control Panel running on EnergyCore at the Calxeda booth Steve Croce. ARMSERVERS.COM. 2013-06-13.
- Chris Wells of NEXCESS.NET and InterWorx PingZine. 2006-05-01.
- FourSquare Map FourSquare. 2014-06-24.
- Official InterWorx Feature Comparison InterWorx, InterWorx.com. 2014-06-17.