Intact Media Group
INTACT is the first Romanian media group based entirely on a private local business. A considerable number of the most important brands in the audio-visual and print industry have been launched under this umbrella since its first product, Intact Printing House, was established in 1991.
|Headquarters||Intact Media Center, Garlei Street, no. 1B,|
|Camelia Voiculescu (President)|
|Divisions||television, radio, print, online and B2B|
The Intact Media Center headquarters, at Garlei Street, no. 1B, were seized by the state on Friday, 8 August 2014, as a result of the judgement sentencing Dan Voiculescu, the founder of Intact Media Group, to ten years of imprisonment. The journalists of the broadcasting company Antena 3, part of the Intact Media Group, have been conducting investigations on high-profile political leaders and unveiling multiple corruption cases under the Romanian politicians. One example is the former president of Romania, Traian Basescu, who, together with his brother, Mircea Basescu, was accused of taking bribes in order to influence justice. Mircea Basescu was sentenced to four years' imprisonment on 8 January 2016.
- Romantic FM
- Radio ZU
- Intact Production
- Tipografia Intact
- Open Media Network
- Intact Media Academy
- Seed Consultants Branding & Design
- "despre_noi.html". IntactMediaGroup.ro. Archived from the original on 2012-04-29. Retrieved 16 December 2017.
- "Romanian president urged to resign". 25 June 2014. Retrieved 16 December 2017 – via www.BBC.com.
- "Dosarul "I.C.A." - Dan Voiculescu". HotNews.ro. Retrieved 16 December 2017.
- "divizii.html". IntactMediaGroup.en. Retrieved 16 December 2017.