Innerpeffray railway station
|Original company||Crieff and Methven Junction Railway|
|Post-grouping||London, Midland and Scottish Railway|
|21 May 1866||Opened|
|1 January 1917||Closed|
|1 June 1919||Re-opened|
|1 October 1951||Closed|
|Disused railway stations in the United Kingdom|
|Closed railway stations in Britain|
A B C D–F G H–J K–L M–O P–R S T–V W–Z
Opened on 21 May 1866 by the Crieff and Methven Junction Railway, then by the Caledonian Railway, it became part of the London, Midland and Scottish Railway during the Grouping of 1923. The station closed briefly on 1 January 1917, before reopening again on 1 June 1919. Passing on to the Scottish Region of British Railways on nationalisation in 1948, it was finally closed to passenger and goods traffic by British Railways on 1 October 1951.
- Butt (1995), page 127
- Butt, R. V. J. (1995). The Directory of Railway Stations: details every public and private passenger station, halt, platform and stopping place, past and present (1st ed.). Sparkford: Patrick Stephens Ltd. ISBN 978-1-85260-508-7. OCLC 60251199.
- Jowett, Alan (March 1989). Jowett's Railway Atlas of Great Britain and Ireland: From Pre-Grouping to the Present Day (1st ed.). Sparkford: Patrick Stephens Ltd. ISBN 978-1-85260-086-0. OCLC 22311137.
- Jowett, Alan (2000). Jowett's Nationalised Railway Atlas (1st ed.). Penryn, Cornwall: Atlantic Transport Publishers. ISBN 978-0-906899-99-1. OCLC 228266687.
- RAILSCOT on Crieff and Methven Junction Railway
- Innerpeffray station on navigable O. S. map
- Disused stations
- List of closed railway stations in Britain
|Preceding station||Disused railways||Following station|
Crieff and Methven Junction Railway