Inheritance (1920 film)
Inheritance is a 1920 British silent drama film directed by Wilfred Noy and starring Mary Odette and Jack Hobbs.
|Directed by||Wilfred Noy|
|Starring||Mary Odette |
The story has been summed up as "Squire's son weds fishergirl who saved his life, becomes dockers' leader, and weds lady he loves on wife's death".
- Mary Odette as Rachel
- Jack Hobbs as David StMaur
- Ursula Hughes as Peggy Falconer
- Simeon Stuart as Sir Henry StMaur
- D.J. Williams as Tulliver
- F. Pope-Stamper as Walter Clifford
- Mary Forbes as Lady Isabel
- Palmer p. 749
- Denis Gifford, British Film Catalogue: Volume 1: the Fiction Film (Routledge, 2016), p. 4279
- Palmer, Scott. British Film Actors' Credits, 1895-1987. McFarland, 1998.
- Inheritance on IMDb
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.