Infantry Battle School
|Infantry Battle School, Brecon|
|Part of||Army Recruiting and Training Division|
The Infantry Battle School was established at Brecon in 1939 at the start of the Second World War. The Parachute Regiment formed a battle camp there in 1961 which was absorbed by the Tactical Training Wing of the School of Infantry in 1976. The School was further redeveloped in 1995. Training is provided for officers, warrant officers and non-commissioned officers by instructors who are rated in the top third by the British Army.