Index of language articles
This is a partial index of 772 Wikipedia articles treating natural languages, arranged alphabetically.
For a published list of languages, see ISO 639-1 (list of ISO 639-1 codes for 136 major languages), or for a more inclusive list, see ISO 639-3 (list of ISO 639-3 codes, 7,874 in total as of June 2013). The enumeration of languages and dialects can easily be taken into the five-digit range; the Linguasphere Observatory has a database (LS-2010) with more than 32,800 coded entries and more than 70,900 linguistic names.
- Language (for information about language in general)
- Constructed language and List of constructed languages
- List of fictional languages
- List of programming languages
- Sign language and List of sign languages
- Languages used on the Internet
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.