Il corpo della ragassa
|Il corpo della ragassa|
Theatrical release poster by Renato Casaro
|Directed by||Pasquale Festa Campanile|
|Screenplay by||Ottavio Jemma |
|Story by||Alberto Lattuada |
|Starring||Lilli Carati |
Enrico Maria Salerno
|Music by||Riz Ortolani|
|Edited by||Alberto Gallitti|
Teresa Aguzzi, called Tirisìn, is the beautiful daughter of Pasquale, a sand digger on the banks of the Po, in the lower province of Pavia in the thirties. During a trip to the city, the girl is noticed by the wealthy professor Ulderico Quario and immediately hired as a waitress in his palace. Assisted by the faithful housekeeper Caterina, the doctor improvises a pigmalione in the training of the rough Tirisìn in the arts of refined femininity, in order to be able to exhibit her as a sexual toy to her friends.
At the beginning Tirisìn shows some perplexities in being involved in this libertine game, but the happiness of the father, who with the new salary has finally managed to build a latrine inside their poor home, and the good advice of an expert maîtresse, they convince her to participate and, on the contrary, to take on a leading role and try to make the most of the situation.
- Lilli Carati as Teresa Aguzzi, aka "Tirisìn"
- Enrico Maria Salerno as Professor Ulderico Quario
- Marisa Belli as Cecchina
- Elsa Vazzoler as Caterina
- Nino Bignamini as Erminio Alvarini
- Clara Colosimo as Procurer
- Giuliana Calandra as Laura Marengo
- Gino Pernice as Giovanni
- Renzo Montagnani as Pasquale Aguzzi
- Roberto Chiti; Roberto Poppi; Enrico Lancia. Dizionario del cinema italiano: I film. Gremese, 1991. ISBN 8876059350.
- Andrea Pergolari. Verso la commedia: momenti del cinema di Steno, Salce, Festa Campanile. Firenze libri, 2002.