I Won't Play
I Won't Play is a 1944 American short drama film directed by Crane Wilbur. It won an Oscar at the 17th Academy Awards in 1945 for Best Short Subject (Two-Reel).
|I Won't Play|
|Directed by||Crane Wilbur|
|Produced by||Gordon Hollingshead|
|Written by||Laurence Schwab|
|Cinematography||Carl E. Guthrie|
|Edited by||Harold McLernon|
|Distributed by||Warner Bros.|
- Dane Clark as Joe Fingers
- Janis Paige as Kim Karol / Sally
- Warren Douglas as Rusty aka 'Handsome'
- Robert Shayne as Chaplain aka 'Padre'
- William Haade as Chicago
- William 'Billy' Benedict as Florida (as William Benedict)
- Milton Kibbee as U.S.O. Show Emcee (uncredited)
- Knox Manning as Narrator (uncredited)
- "I Won't Play". Turner Classic Movies. Atlanta: Turner Broadcasting System (Time Warner). Retrieved August 15, 2016.
- "The 17th Academy Awards: 1945". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
- I Won't Play on IMDb
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.