I Surrender Dear (1948 film)
|I Surrender Dear|
|Directed by||Arthur Dreifuss|
|Produced by||Sam Katzman|
|Edited by||Richard Fantl|
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
It was the first of a series of films Jean made for producer Sam Katzman.
- Gloria Jean as Patty Nelson, also known as Patty Hart
- David Street as Al Tyler
- Don McGuire as Tommy Tompkins
- Alice Tyrrell as Trudy Clements
- Robert Emmett Keane as Russ Nelson
- Douglas Wood as R. H. Collins
- Regina Wallace as Mrs. Nelson
- Byron Foulger as George Rogers
- The Novelites
- Jack Eigen as Himself
- Dave Garroway as Himself
- Peter Potter as Himself
- Thomas F. Brady. Frank Bacon's Life Subject of Movie: Goldens to Do Picture Dealing With Actor's Career — Scott Set for New Film Role. New York Times. 26 January 1948, page 15.
- Edwin Schallert. Bard Again Inspires; Vera-Ellen at Metro. Los Angeles Times 24 February 1948, p. 15.
- News of the Screen. The Christian Science Monitor. Boston, Mass. 18 November 1947, p. 4.
- Thomas F. Brady. Gary Cooper Plans Two Studio Detail — Actor Expects to Make Films for Warners, Paramount — Abandons Own Ventures. New York Times. 30 October 1947, p. 30.
- Edwin Schallert. Power, Andrews Rivals; Gloria Jean in New Deal. Los Angeles Times. 19 July 1948, p. 15.