I've Lost My Husband!
I've Lost My Husband! (Italian:Ho perduto mio marito) is a 1937 Italian romantic comedy film directed by Enrico Guazzoni and starring Paola Borboni, Nino Besozzi and Enrico Viarisio.
|I've Lost My Husband!|
|Directed by||Enrico Guazzoni|
|Written by||Gian Gaspare Napolitano|
|Starring||Paola Borboni |
|Music by||Amedeo Escobar|
|Edited by||Gino Talamo|
Valentina is in love with her friend Giuliano and wants him to marry her. In order for them to spend time together she tricks him into believing that she had recently married and lost her husband at the railway station. She persuades Giuliano to assist her in an extensive search for the missing husband, by the end of which he has fallen in love with her.
- Paola Borboni as Valentina
- Nino Besozzi as Conte Giuliano Arenzi
- Enrico Viarisio as Mattia
- Romolo Costa as Ing. Zanni
- Nicola Maldacea as Giuseppe
- Vittorina Benvenuti as Signorina Adele
- Vanna Vanni as Cecilia - sua figlia
Nugent, Frank S. (20 October 1939). "Movie Review: At the Cinecitta". New York Times. Retrieved 10 March 2016.
- Clarke & Doel p.37
- Clarke, David B. & Doel, Marcus A. Moving Pictures/Stopping Places: Hotels and Motels on Film. Lexington Books, 2009.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.