I'll Tell the World
I'll Tell the World is a 1934 American pre-Code comedy film directed by Edward Sedgwick and written by Ralph Spence and Dale Van Every. The film stars Lee Tracy, Gloria Stuart, Roger Pryor, Onslow Stevens, Alec B. Francis and Willard Robertson. The film was released on April 21, 1934, by Universal Pictures.
|I'll Tell the World|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Edward Sedgwick|
|Produced by||Carl Laemmle, Jr.|
|Screenplay by||Ralph Spence|
Dale Van Every
|Story by||Lincoln Quarberg|
Alec B. Francis
|Edited by||Daniel Mandell|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
- Lee Tracy as Stanley Brown
- Gloria Stuart as Jane Hamilton
- Roger Pryor as William S. Briggs
- Onslow Stevens as Prince Michael
- Alec B. Francis as Grand Duke Ferdinand
- Willard Robertson as Hardwick
- Lawrence Grant as Count Strumsky
- Leon Ames as Spud Marshall
- Wilhelm von Brincken as Joseph
- Craig Reynolds as Aviator
- Herman Bing as Adolph
- Dorothy Granger as Brown's Girlfriend
- "I'll Tell the World (1934) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2016-01-11.
- A.D.S. (1934-04-21). "Movie Review - I ll Tell the World - A Newspaper Comedy". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2016-01-11.
- "I'll Tell the World". Afi.com. Retrieved 2016-01-11.