I'll Find My Way Home
I'll Find My Way Home is a song written by Jon Anderson and Vangelis for the Jon and Vangelis' 1981 album The Friends of Mr Cairo. The song was released on December 1, 1981. It has been later covered by numerous artists, including Demis Roussos, Chayanne, Gregorian, Project Pitchfork and Spanish singer Ana Belén. The song is also featured in the movie The Challengers.
|"I'll Find My Way Home"|
|Single by Jon and Vangelis|
|from the album The Friends of Mr Cairo|
|Released||December 1, 1981|
|Songwriter(s)||Jon Anderson, Vangelis|
In the United Kingdom, the single peaked at #6 and was certified Silver (1982) for sales of over 250,000 copies by BPI, and it gained international acclaim almost immediately. It reached #51 on the Billboard Hot 100 and #41 on Adult Contemporary. In Europe, it peaked at #1 in Switzerland and Poland, #2 Netherlands, #3 Belgium, #6 West Germany, #9 Sweden, #19 Austria, and also reached #22 in Australia and #45 in New Zealand. In 2012, it reached #4 on the Sweden Digital Songs chart.
- Roberts, David (2006). British Hit Singles & Albums (19th ed.). London: Guinness World Records Limited. p. 288. ISBN 1-904994-10-5.
- "Search by parameters - Keywords: Vangelis; Search by Artist". BPI. Retrieved August 19, 2016.
- "Vangelis chart results". Billboard Biz. Billboard. Retrieved August 24, 2016.
- "Forum – ARIA Charts: Special Occasion Charts – Top 100 Singles 1982". Australian-charts.com. Hung Medien. Retrieved 8 December 2018.
- "Jon and Vangelis - I'll Find My Way Home". DutchCharts. Retrieved August 25, 2016.