Hutton Township, Coles County, Illinois
Location in Coles County
Coles County's location in Illinois
|Coordinates: 39°25′N 88°6′W|
|Established||November 8, 1859|
|• Total||54.64 sq mi (141.5 km2)|
|• Land||54.5 sq mi (141 km2)|
|• Water||0.14 sq mi (0.4 km2) 0.26%|
|Elevation||696 ft (212 m)|
|• Density||16.9/sq mi (6.5/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
61912, 61920 62420, 62474
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 54.64 square miles (141.5 km2), of which 54.5 square miles (141 km2) (or 99.74%) is land and 0.14 square miles (0.36 km2) (or 0.26%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Charleston (southeast edge)
The township contains 18 cemeteries: Anderson, Beavers, Brandenburg, Coles County Poor Farm, Grant, Hurricane, Old Kelly, Liberty, McKenzie, Otterbein, Parker, Salisbury, Sargent, Stewart, Stringtown, Welch, Whetstone and Wiley Brick.
- Casey-Westfield Community Unit School District 4c
- Charleston Community Unit School District 1
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 110
- State Senate District 55
- "Hutton Township, Coles County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.