Humanity is a 1933 American Pre-Code drama film directed by John Francis Dillon and written by Bradley King. The film stars Ralph Morgan, Boots Mallory, Alexander Kirkland, Irene Ware, Noel Madison and Wade Boteler. The film was released om March 3, 1933, by Fox Film Corporation.
|Directed by||John Francis Dillon|
|Screenplay by||Bradley King|
|Cinematography||L. William O'Connell|
|Edited by||Frank Hull|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
- Ralph Morgan as Dr. William MacDonald
- Boots Mallory as Nancy Moore
- Alexander Kirkland as Bill MacDonald
- Irene Ware as Olive Pelton
- Noel Madison as Sam Bernstein
- Wade Boteler as Police Lt. Mike Farley
- Christian Rub as Schmiddy
- Betty Jane Graham as Rosie Schmidt
- Ferike Boros as Mrs. Bernstein
- George Irving as Dr. Van Buren
- Crauford Kent as James Pelton
- Nella Walker as Mrs. James Pelton
- "Humanity". Afi.com. 1933-03-03. Retrieved 2015-10-14.
- "Humanity (1933) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-10-14.
- Sandra Brennan. "Humanity (1933) - John Francis Dillon | Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related". AllMovie. Retrieved 2015-10-14.