|Traded as||PSX: HUMNL|
HNL was established in February 2004 with the name of Eye TV Limited which was later changed to Eye Television Network Limited on November 18, 2004. The present name was changed on January 21, 2011.
Company is registered with Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority in October 2004 to operate its first satellite channel Hum TV which went live in January 2005. In June 2005 company made its public offering shares and in August 2005 it listed down in the Karachi Stock Exchange.
On December 14, 2013 Network launched another entertainment channel Hum Sitaray for all genres.
In September 2014, the Network launched Hum Films, a film production and distributor banner. First film which released under banner was Na Maloom Afraad which released domestically on October 5, 2014.
- Masala TV Food Mag
- Style G.L.A.M
Humsay is a bi-monthly English online media magazine of Pakistan based in Karachi. It was first published in September 2007 from Karachi. The magazine covers the news about fashion, film and television industry. It is owned by the network company Hum Network Limited.
HumMart is a variant of the bigger Hum Network Limited based currently in Karachi, Pakistan. It is an online retailer, focusing on grocery shopping and providing its users with home delivery of online placed order. HumMart was launched on April 20, 2018 by Mr Malik Faisal Qayyum and Mr Duraid Qureshi.
- "HUMNL, company performance". markets.ft.com. Retrieved March 14, 2013.
- "Hum Awards 2013 : Another awards night for TV buffs". tribune.com.pk. February 18, 2013. Retrieved March 15, 2013.
- "HUM Network adds another star to its constellation!". Zarish. humtv.tv. Retrieved 18 December 2013.
- "Na-Maloom Afraad set to hit screens on Eid-ul-Azha". dawn.com. September 6, 2014. Retrieved September 15, 2014.
- Ansari, Hassan (September 7, 2014). "Na Maloom Afraad all set to do some damage at the box office". tribune.com.pk. Retrieved September 15, 2014.
- "Subdivision of share Capital!" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2014-11-29.