Hugh XII of Lusignan
Hugh XII de Lusignan, Hugh VII of La Marche or Hugh III of Angoulême (c. 1235/1240 – after August 25, 1270). He was the son of Hugh XI of Lusignan and Yolande of Brittany. He succeeded his father as seigneur of Lusignan, Couhé, and Peyrat, Count of La Marche and Count of Angoulême in 1250.
- Hugh XIII of Lusignan
- Guy of Lusignan, Count of Angoulême
- Yolande de Lusignan
- Jeanne of Lusignan, married (1st) Bernard-Ezy I, seigneur of Albret; (2nd) Sir Peter de Geneville, Knt.
- Marie de Lusignan (d. aft. 1312), married in 1288 Etienne II, Count of Sancerre (d. c. 1306)
- Isabelle de Lusignan, married Jean of Vesci.
- Morvan, Frederic (2009). La Chevalerie bretonne et la formation de l'armee ducale, 1260-1341 (in French). Presses Universitaires de Rennes.
- Cinquième Série (1930). "BULLETIN DE L'ACADÉMIE DES INSCRIPTIONS". Revue Archéologique (in French). Editions Belin. T. 32 JUILLET-DÉCEMBRE.