Hugh Buckler (9 September 1881 – 30 October 1936) was a British actor. He was the father of the actor John Buckler, with whom he was in a fatal road accident in 1936.
Hugh Buckler standing, from the Broadway play Getting Married (1931)
|Born||9 September 1881|
Southampton, Hampshire, UK
|Died||30 October 1936 (aged 55)|
Malibu, California, U.S.
|Cause of death||Road accident|
|Other names||Hugh C. Buckler|
|Spouse(s)||Violet Buckler (1905-1936)|
- The Garden of Resurrection (1919)
- The Lure of Crooning Water (1920)
- Duke's Son (1920)
- The Place of Honour (1921)
- The Nonentity (1921)
- Belonging (1922)
- Guy Fawkes (1923)
- The Last of the Mohicans (1936)
- The Jungle Princess (1936)
- Crash Donovan (1936)
- Lost Horizon (1937)
- "Hugh Buckler". BFI. Retrieved 12 December 2018.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.