How to Kill 400 Duponts
How to Kill 400 Duponts (Italian: Arriva Dorellik) is a 1967 Italian comedy film directed by Steno. The main character of the film, Dorellik, is a parody of the comic series Diabolik. The character was created in the late 60s for several sketches on television.
|How to Kill 400 Duponts|
|Story by||Castellano & Pipolo|
|Music by||Franco Pisano|
|Edited by||Ornella Micheli|
- Johnny Dorelli as Dorellik
- Margaret Lee as Baby Eva
- Alfred Adam as Inspector Saval
- Terry-Thomas as Police Commissioner Green
- Riccardo Garrone as Vladimiro Dupont
- Rossella Como as Barbara Leduc
- Didi Perego as Gisele Dupont
- Agata Flori as Carlotta
- Piero Gerlini as Raphael Dupont
- Totò Mignone as Berthold Dupont
- Samson Burke as Last Dupont
How to Kill 400 Duponts was a film starring popular singer and television host Johnny Dorelli. The Italian title Arriva Dorellik made reference to Dorelli's character Dorellik, which premiered on his television show Johnny Sera.
How to Kill 400 Duponts was released in Italy in 1967. Producer Dino De Laurentiis had been producing a film based on the Diabolik fumetti neri series and sued the producers of How to Kill 400 Duponts over their original title Dorellik, which led to the film being re-titled Arriva Dorellik (lit. Here Comes Dorellik) just before the film's release.
- Curti, Roberto (2016). Diabolika: Supercriminals, Superheroes and the Comic Book Universe in Italian Cinema. Midnight Marquee Press. ISBN 978-1-936168-60-6.