Hove Mobile Park, North Dakota
Hove Mobile Park is a former city in Cavalier County, North Dakota in the United States. The population was 2 at the 2000 census. According to the United States Census Bureau it was one of only five places in the United States with a population of two people. The others were Twombly, Maine, Success, New Hampshire, Oil Springs Reservation, Cattaraugus County, New York, and Monowi, Nebraska. The city government of Hove Mobile Park was dissolved in 2002.
Hove Mobile Park
Hove Mobile Park
Location within the state of North Dakota
|Coordinates: 48°34′57″N 98°13′46″W|
|• Total||0.04 sq mi (0.1 km2)|
|• Land||0.04 sq mi (0.1 km2)|
|• Water||0.0 sq mi (0.0 km2)|
|Elevation||1,650 ft (500 m)|
|• Density||52/sq mi (20/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1037270|
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city had a total area of 0.0 square miles (0 km2), all land.
As of the census of 2000, there was one married couple living in the city. Both were white and above 65, and their median age was 74 years. The population density was 52.1 people per square mile (19.3/km²). There was one housing unit at an average density of 26.1/sq mi (9.7/km²).
|U.S. Decennial Census|
- North Dakota Secretary of State (1989). North Dakota Centennial Blue Book. Bismarck, ND: North Dakota Legislative Assembly. p. 507. OCLC 20074974.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- 2002 Taxable Valuations Archived 2007-09-28 at the Wayback Machine, North Dakota League of Cities
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- United States Census Bureau. "Census of Population and Housing". Archived from the original on 2015-05-07.