Honeymoon Lane (film)
Honeymoon Lane is a 1931 American comedy film directed by William James Craft and written by Eddie Dowling, Jack Jevne and Barney A. Sarecky. The film stars Eddie Dowling, June Collyer, Raymond Hatton, Ray Dooley, Noah Beery, Sr., Mary Carr and Armand Kaliz. The film was released on July 25, 1931, by Paramount Pictures.
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||William James Craft|
|Produced by||Eddie Dowling|
George W. Weeks
|Screenplay by||Eddie Dowling|
Barney A. Sarecky
Noah Beery, Sr.
|Edited by||Doris Drought|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
- Eddie Dowling as Tim Dugan
- June Collyer as Mary Baggott
- Raymond Hatton as Dynamite
- Ray Dooley as Gerty Murphy
- Noah Beery, Sr. as Tom Baggott
- Mary Carr as Mother Murphy
- Armand Kaliz as King of Bulgravia
- Adolph Milar as Paulino
- Lloyd Whitlock as Arnold Bookstein
- George Kotsonaros as Nolay
- Corliss Palmer as Betty Royce
- Walter Brennan as Driver
- Gene Lewis as Col. Gustave
- Ethel Wales as Mrs. Gotrocks
- "Movie Review - Honeymoon Lane - THE SCREEN; Mayor Marie Dressler. Mrs. Murphy's Cherry Pies. The Genteel Criminal. A Woman Pays. OPERA SINGER DIVORCED. Kansas City Equity Closes. - NYTimes.com". nytimes.com. Retrieved 19 February 2015.
- "Honeymoon Lane". afi.com. Retrieved 19 February 2015.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.