There have been three baronetcies created for persons with the surname Holden, all in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom. Two of the creations are extant as of 2010.
The Holden Baronetcy, of Oakworth House in Keighley in the County of York, was created in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom in 1893 for the inventor, manufacturer and Liberal politician Isaac Holden. He had previously represented Knaresborough, Northern West Riding of Yorkshire and Keighley in Parliament. His eldest son, the second Baronet, represented Bradford East and Buckrose in the House of Commons. On 4 July 1908, he was raised to the peerage as Baron Holden, of Alston in the County of Cumberland. The barony became extinct on the death of his grandson, the third Baron, on 6 July 1951. However, the baronetcy was passed on to his second cousin once removed, the fifth Baronet. He was the son of a younger son of the first Baronet.
The Holden Baronetcy, of the Grange in the County of Surrey, was created in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom in 1909 for the banker and Liberal politician Edward Holden. The title became extinct on the death of the second Baronet in 1965.
The Holden Baronetcy, of The Firs in Leigh in the County of Lancaster, was created in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom in 1919 for John Holden, twice Mayor of Leigh in Lancashire. The second Baronet was also twice Mayor of Leigh.
Holden baronets, of Oakworth House (1893)
Barons Holden (1908)
Holden baronets, of Oakworth House (1893; Reverted)
Holden baronets, of the Grange (1909)
- Sir Edward Hopkinson Holden, 1st Baronet (1848–1919)
- Sir Harry Cassie Holden, 2nd Baronet (1877–1965)
Holden baronets, of The Firs (1919)
- Sir John Henry Holden, 1st Baronet (1862–1926)
- Sir George Holden, 2nd Baronet (1890–1937)
- Sir George Holden, 3rd Baronet (1914–1976)
- Sir John David Holden, 4th Baronet (born 1967)
- "No. 26418". The London Gazette. 4 July 1893. p. 3781.
- "No. 28165". The London Gazette. 7 August 1908. p. 5809.
- "No. 28271". The London Gazette. 16 July 1909. p. 5457.
- "No. 31587". The London Gazette. 7 October 1919. p. 12418.
- "Death announcement: HOLDEN". The Herald. Retrieved 30 October 2017.
- Official Roll of the Baronetage (as at 31 October 2017)/
- Kidd, Charles, Williamson, David (editors). Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage (1990 edition). New York: St Martin's Press, 1990,
- Leigh Rayment's list of baronets