Hidden Valley, Northern Territory
Darwin, Northern Territory
Hidden Valley Raceway
|Population||0 (2016 census)|
|Established||21 April 2004|
|Location||8.8 km (5 mi) from Darwin City|
|Territory electorate(s)||Fong Lim|
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Hidden Valley (State Suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 28 June 2017.
- Burns, Christopher. B. (21 April 2004). "Place Names Act, NAMING OF PUBLIC PLACE ("East Arm localities")" (PDF). The Northern Territory Government Gazette. Northern Territory Government. p. 7. Retrieved 23 February 2019.
...the localities shown by thick black lines on the plans appearing in the Schedule be named East Arm, Hidden Valley, Wishart, Tivendale, Elrundie, Wickham and Channel Island, as indicated on those plans.
- "Hidden Valley". NT Atlas and Spatial Data Directory. Northern Territory Government. Retrieved 30 April 2019.
- "Darwin City Council Suburbs" (PDF). Place Names Committee. Northern Territory Government. Retrieved 30 April 2019.
- "Localities within Un-Incorporated area" (PDF). Place Names Committee. Northern Territory Government. Retrieved 30 April 2019.