Heyco is a German tool manufacturing company which manufactures tools for the automotive industry. Heyco manufactures custom tooling for many German automotive production companies such as BMW, Audi, VW, and Mercedes Benz. Heyco also provides industrial automotive production support in the manufacturing of polymer parts, plastic foils, aluminum laminated fiberglass textures, long glass composites, synthetic leather and polyurethane foam parts.
|Founded||1937 (Remscheid, Germany)|
|Products||Automotive Hand Tools, Manufacturing Tools, Assembly Line Tooling.|
Heyco was founded in 1937 by Max and Ernst Heynen and started off manufacturing hand tools for the early automotive industry in Remscheid, Germany. After World War II, Heyco began production of tools for assembly line automobile production. Heyco expanded to Tittling/Bavaria, Germany in 1961, and to Derschen/Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany in 1981. Heyco Production facilities also operate in the Czech Republic, and Ireland.
OEM Tool Kits
- British Plastics & Rubber previous issue summaries - April 2007
- Close Up on Technology: Automotive - Long-Glass Thermoplastics & Blow Molding Grab SPE Automotive Awards - 12/06
- HEYCO - Carl Steinmann Kunststoffverarbeitung
- HEYCO-WERK Heynen GmbH and Company KG | Remscheid, Germany | Company Profile, Research, News, Information, Contacts
- IndustrySearch.com.au Australia - Multi-Hole Cord Grips From Heyco
- HEYCO - Unternehmen