Herbert Simon Award
The Herbert Simon Award was established in 2004 by the Rajk László College for Advanced Studies. It is given annually to an outstanding scholar in the field of business and management, whose works have contributed to the understanding or solving of practical business problems and had a substantial influence, over a long period of time, on the studies and intellectual activity of the students of the college.
|Herbert Simon Award|
|Awarded for||Outstanding contribution to business and management research, effect on the College's research directions.|
|Presented by||Rajk László College for Advanced Studies|
This award is given by students of the college, decided on whom they rated the highest. The students select the nominees and vote for the prize-winner in the Assembly of the college, after a review and debate regarding the selected names.
|2005||James G. March||Stanford University|
|2006||Henry Mintzberg||McGill University|
|2007||Michael C. Jensen||Harvard University|
|2008||Robert M. Grant||Bocconi University|
|2009||C. K. Prahalad||University of Michigan Ross School of Business|
|2010||Håkan Håkansson||BI Norwegian School of Management|
|2011||David Teece||University of California, Berkeley Haas School of Business|
|2012||Pankaj Ghemawat||IESE Business School|
|2013||Aswath Damodaran||NYU Stern School of Business|
|2014||Clayton M. Christensen||Harvard Business School|
|2015||Erik Brynjolfsson||MIT Sloan School of Management|
|2016||Jeffrey Pfeffer||Stanford University|
- "Díjaink". Rajk László College for Advanced Studies. Retrieved 15 October 2013.
- "James March - About". Stanford Political Science faculty. Retrieved 18 April 2015.
- "Biography". David J. Teece. Retrieved 18 April 2015.
- "Prof. Pankaj Ghemawat". Coursera. Retrieved 18 April 2015.
- "2013 awardee of the Herbert Simon-award". Rajk László College for Advanced Studies. Archived from the original on 15 October 2013. Retrieved 15 October 2013.
- "Clayton M. Christensen receives Herbert Simon Award". Official Page of Rajk CfAS's Herbert Simon Award. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- "Tömegek munkáját veszik majd el a robotok". Index.hu. Retrieved 19 May 2015.