Herbert IV, Count of Vermandois
Family and children
- Herbert of Winchester (b. circa 1060 - d. 1130) - was Chamberlain in Winchester, Hampshire, England.
- Adelaide, Countess of Vermandois, (b. Circa 1062 - d. September 23, 1120) - married first to Hugh Magnus, son of Henry I of France and younger brother of Philip I of France, and second to Renaud II, Count of Clermont-Beauvaisis. Adelaide had numerous children by both her husbands.
- Odo I, Count of Vermandois (b. circa 1064 - d. after 1045)
- Gerard (b. 1066 - d. ?)
Odo inherited the countships of Vermandois and Valois upon his father's death.
- Régine Le Jan, Famille et pouvoir dans le monde franc (VIIe-Xe siècle), (Publications de la Sorbonne, 2003), 322n, 535.
- Suger, The Deeds of Louis the Fat, transl. Richard C. Cusimano and John Moorhead, (Catholic University of America Press, 1992), 191-192 note19.
| Count of Vermandois