Her Wedding Night
Her Wedding Night is a 1930 American comedy film directed by Frank Tuttle and written by Avery Hopwood and Henry Myers. The film stars Clara Bow, Ralph Forbes, Charlie Ruggles, Richard "Skeets" Gallagher, Geneva Mitchell, and Rosita Moreno. The film was released on September 18, 1930, by Paramount Pictures. Paramount remade the film at the company's Joinville Studios in Paris into several other languages including the French version Let's Get Married.
|Her Wedding Night|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Frank Tuttle|
|Produced by||E. Lloyd Sheldon|
|Screenplay by||Henry Myers|
|Based on||Little Miss Bluebeard|
by Avery Hopwood and Gábor Drégely
Richard "Skeets" Gallagher
|Music by||Herman Hand|
|Edited by||Doris Drought|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
The film is a remake of the silent film Miss Bluebeard (1925), also directed by Frank Tuttle.
- Clara Bow as Norma Martin
- Ralph Forbes as Larry Charters
- Charlie Ruggles as Bertie Bird
- Richard "Skeets" Gallagher as Bob Talmadge
- Geneva Mitchell as Gloria Marshall
- Rosita Moreno as Lulu
- Natalie Kingston as Eva
- Wilson Benge as Smithers
- Lillian Elliott as Mrs. Marshall
- Raoul Paoli as The Mayor
- Rose Dione as Masseuse (uncredited)
- Sam Savitsky as Parisian Boulevardier (uncredited)
- "Her Wedding Night". afi.com. Retrieved 17 February 2015.
- "Movie Review - Her Wedding Night - THE SCREEN; Muddled Merriment. - NYTimes.com". nytimes.com. Retrieved 17 February 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Her Wedding Night.|