Her First Elopement
Her First Elopement is a 1920 American drama film directed by Sam Wood and written by Edith M. Kennedy. It is based on the 1915 novel Her First Elopement by Alice Duer Miller. The film stars Wanda Hawley, Jerome Patrick, Nell Craig, Lucien Littlefield, Jay Eaton, and Helen Dunbar. The film was released in December 1920, by Realart Pictures Corporation.
|Her First Elopement|
|Directed by||Sam Wood|
|Screenplay by||Edith Kennedy|
|Story by||Alice Duer Miller|
|Based on||Her First Elopement|
by Alice Duer Miller
Realart Pictures Corporation
|Distributed by||Realart Pictures Corporation|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
- Wanda Hawley as Christina Elliott
- Jerome Patrick as Adrian Maitland
- Nell Craig as Lotta St. Regis
- Lucien Littlefield as Ted Maitland
- Jay Eaton as Gerald Elliott
- Helen Dunbar as Letitia Varden
- Herbert Standing as John Varden
- Edwin Stevens as Mr. Maitland Sr.
- Margaret Morris as Bettie Carlisle
- Ann Hastings as Trixie
- John McKinnon as Captain Hardy
A print of Her First Elopement exists in the Museum of Modern Art collection in New York.
- "Her First Elopement (1920) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2017-11-03.
- Janiss Garza. "Her First Elopement (1920) - Sam Wood". AllMovie. Retrieved 2017-11-03.
- "Her First Elopement". Afi.com. Retrieved 2017-11-03.
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog: Her First Elopement
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Her First Elopement.|
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.