Her Beloved Villain
Her Beloved Villain is a lost 1920 American comedy film directed by Sam Wood and written by Alice Eyton. The film stars Wanda Hawley, Ramsey Wallace, Templar Powell, Tully Marshall, Lillian Leighton and Gertrude Claire. The film was released on December 10, 1920, by Realart Pictures Corporation.
|Her Beloved Villain|
|Directed by||Sam Wood|
|Screenplay by||Alice Eyton|
|Based on||La Veglione (Le bal masque)|
by Alexandre Bisson
Realart Pictures Corporation
|Distributed by||Realart Pictures Corporation|
- Wanda Hawley as Suzanne Bergamot
- Ramsey Wallace as Paul Blythe
- Templar Powell as Louis Martinot
- Tully Marshall as Dr. Joseph Poulard
- Lillian Leighton as Madame Poulard
- Gertrude Claire as Susanne's Aunt
- Robert Bolder as Monsieur Bergomat
- Margaret McWade as Madame Bergomat
- Harrison Ford as Martinot
- Irma Coonly as Rose
- Jay Peters as Casimer
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:Her Beloved Villain
- "Her Beloved Villain (1920) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2017-10-28.
- Janiss Garza. "Her Beloved Villain (1920) - Sam Wood". AllMovie. Retrieved 2017-10-28.
- "Her Beloved Villain". Afi.com. Retrieved 2017-10-28.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.