Henriette Michèle Akaba Edoa (born 7 June 1992), shortly Henriette Akaba, or Michèle Akaba, is a Cameroonian women's football forward currently playing in the Turkish Women's First Football League for Beşiktaş J.K. with jersey number 18. She is a member of the Cameroon women's national footballteam. Akaba is 1.60 m (5 ft 3 in) tall.
HenrietteAkaba playing for Cameroon national team (July 2015)
|Full name||Henriette Michèle Akaba Edoa|
|Date of birth||7 June 1992|
|Place of birth||Yaoundé, Cameroon|
|Height||1.60 m (5 ft 3 in)|
|2012||FC Energy Voronezh|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of December 23, 2018|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 17:05, 23 June 2015 (UTC)
Akaba began her football career with Amazone FC in her hometown in Cameroon. In Spring 2008, she went to the rival Lorient FC Yaoundé, where she debuted as a senior player in the Ligue 2. After two and half years, she moved to Thailand in Spring 2010 to play for Bangkokthonburi SC in the Thailandish Women's First League. After one year, she returned home, and signed with Canon Yaoundé. In November 2011, Akaba joined Louves Minproff de Yaoundé. In Spring 2012, she moved to Russia to play for FC Energy Voronezh in the 2011–12 UEFA Women's Champions League. After only a half year, she returned to her country in June 2012, and joined Lorema FC Filles De Yaoundé.
End 2015, Akaba moved to Turkey, and was transferred on 4 December by Trabzon İdmanocağı, which competes in the Women's First League. She scored already one goal for her new team in the home match against Kireçburnu Spor two days later.
In October 2017, Akaba signed a two-year contract with the Istanbul-based club Ataşehir Belediyespor effective 2 January 2018. She participation at the 2018–19 UEFA Women's Champions League qualifying round. She scored one goal each in all three matches she played. In the 2018–19 league season, she transferred to Beşiktaş J.K..
|August 7, 2018||III. Kerületi TVE Stadion, Budapest, Hungary||2018–19 UEFA Women's Champions League||L 2–7||1|
|August 10, 2018||Hidegkúti Nándor Stadion, Budapest, Hungary||D 2–2||1|
|August 13, 2018||III. Kerületi TVE Stadion, Budapest, Hungary||W 6–1||1|
Akaba is a member of the Cameroon women's national football team, nicknamed the "Indomitable Lionesses". She took part in four matches of the 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup Group C. She capped 30 times for the national team.
- As of match played December 23, 2018.
|Trabzon İdmanocağı||2015–16||First League||12||4||–||–||12||4|
|Ataşehir Belediyespor||2017–18||First League||11||8||–||–||0||0||11||8|
|Beşiktaş J.K.||2018–19||First League||6||2||-||-||6||2|
- Turkish Women's First Football League
- Trabzon İdmanocağı (women)
- Third places (1): 2015–16
- Ataşehir Belediyespor
- Winners (1): 2017–18
- "Squad list" (PDF). Fifa.com. Retrieved 17 June 2015.
- Mbuye, Basil K (2017-10-20). "Michèle Akaba Joins Atasehir Belediyesi". Sports24 Cameroon. Retrieved 2018-01-20.
- "Kadınlar 1.Ligi Trabzon İdmanocağı 2–0 Kireçburnu" (in Turkish). Türkiye Futbol Federasyonu. Retrieved 2015-12-10.
- "Profile". FIFA.com. Retrieved 23 June 2015.
- "[Update] Urgent, Cameroun 1–1 Republique Sud Africaine: Des lionnes timides d'entrée". Camer Sport (in French). 2015-09-07. Retrieved 2015-12-11.
- "FIFA Women's World Cup Canada 2015 – List of Players – Cameroon" (PDF). FIFA. Retrieved 2018-01-21.
- "2015 Women's World Cup: Group C preview". Give Me Sport. Retrieved 2018-01-21.
- "Oyuncular Futbolcular:- Henriette Michele Akaba Edoa" (in Turkish). Türkiye Futbol Federasyonu. Retrieved 2015-12-10.
- "III. Kerületi TVE – Budapest 07/08/2018 Qualifying – Group 4 Slavia Praha 7–2 Ataşehir". UEFA. Retrieved 8 August 2018.
- "Hidegkúti Nándor – Budapest 10/08/2018 Qualifying – Group 4 Ataşehir (TUR) 2–2 MTK Hungária (HUN)". UEFA. Retrieved 11 August 2018.
- "III. Kerületi TVE – Budapest 13/08/2018 Qualifying – Group 4 – KFF Mitrovica (KOS) 1–6 Ataşehir (TUR)". UEFA. Retrieved 14 August 2018.
- "Ataşehir Belediyespor 0–2 Beşiktaş A.Ş." (in Turkish). Türkiye Futbol Federasyonu. Retrieved 24 October 2018.