Hell of Love
Hell of Love (German: Hölle der Liebe - Erlebnisse aus einem Tanzpalast) is a 1926 German silent drama film directed by Bruno Rahn and starring Vivian Gibson, Erich Kaiser-Titz and William Dieterle.
|Hell of Love|
|Directed by||Bruno Rahn|
|Produced by||Bruno Rahn|
|Written by||Erich Herzog|
The film's sets were designed by the art director Otto Guelstorff.
- Vivian Gibson as Gisela Longartt
- Erich Kaiser-Titz as Baron Brook
- William Dieterle as Werner Ehlermann
- Didier Aslan as Fritz, sein Bruder
- Olga Engl as Die Mutter
- Georg John as Heinicke, Prokurist
- Claire Lotto as Erika, seine Tochter
- Emmy Wyda as Adele, die Tante
- Siegfried Berisch as Pötsch
- Lili Schoenborn-Anspach as Hanna
- Eva Speyer as Eine Spielerin
- Mierendorff & O'Dellp. 319
- Marta Mierendorff & Jackie O'Dell. William Dieterle: der Plutarh von Hollywood : mit einer Studie von Jackie O'Dell. Henschel, 1993.
- Hell of Love on IMDb
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.