Heliotrope is a lost 1920 American silent drama film directed by George D. Baker and written by Robert W. Chambers and Will M. Ritchey. The film stars Wilfred Lytell, Ben Hendricks Sr., Julia Swayne Gordon, Betty Hilburn, Diana Allen, and Frederick Burton. The film was released on November 28, 1920, by Paramount Pictures.
Still with Frederick Burton
|Directed by||George D. Baker|
|Screenplay by||George D. Baker|
Richard Washburn Child
Ben Hendricks Sr.
Julia Swayne Gordon
|Edited by||George D. Baker|
International Film Service
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
- Wilfred Lytell as Jimmie Andrews
- Ben Hendricks Sr. as Sol Goldman
- Julia Swayne Gordon as Josephine Hasdock
- Betty Hilburn as Mabel Andrews
- Diana Allen as Alice Hasdock
- Frederick Burton as Heliotrope Harry Hasdock
- Clayton White as George Andrews
- William B. Mack as 'Spike' Foley
- William H. Tooker as Governor Mercer
- Thomas Findley as Warden Michael Pyne
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog: Heliotrope
- "Heliotrope - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". nytimes.com. Retrieved 22 January 2015.
- "Heliotrope". afi.com. Retrieved 22 January 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Heliotrope (film).|